Benefits of e-Learning
- Learners can take courses when and where it suits them; alone or as part of a group.
- Learners work at their own pace and focus on areas most important to themselves.
- Learners can refresh knowledge easily; e.g. just before a live opportunity to practice.
- Courses can contain a wider choice of vivid examples and stories.
- Courses are consistent, wherever and whenever delivered, with full scalability.
- Managers can monitor progress easily, without manual intervention.
- Time is saved through accelerated learning and reduced travel.